Friday, May 15, 2015

The Gift Of A New Day!

A New Day....do we even consider a new day...... a Gift?
Our days sometimes are full of hustle bustle, stress, sadness, schedules, laundry, meals, bills, sickness......and the list goes on and on AND some days we just want to be done with the day and move on.
But......the GOOD news is that within all of the doom and gloom our good and gracious Lord fills our lives with good things and the GIFT of a new day to see it all, experience it all, know it all...The Good, the Bad and The Ugly!
Each new day offers us new beginnings, do overs, second chances..HIS love, grace, mercy and forgiveness. Just as a young child learns to get back up after a fall, we too pick ourselves up and work hard not to stumble ..to keep our balance.
We are His sheep, He is our shepherd! Each day we learn to know His voice and follow Him. He is always there to pick us up when we take those falls and He gives us the courage and strength to get back up and keep walking.
"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me" John 10:27

So, yes my dear friends...Everyday Day Is A Gift. He Fills My Life With Good Things!

A bible journal entry on Mother's Day.
He Fills My Life With Good Things!....A Granddaughter!



A Good Day Print....in the Etsy Shop.




No comments:

Post a Comment